|ABC Gerbils breeding goals
1: ABC Gerbils is a small "closed" kennel -- To prevent mites and keep the gerbils healthy we rarely bring
in gerbils from the outside and these are separated and carefully quarentined before entry into kennel.
2: I breed or the extreme in people friendly, gerbil-gentle animals in top health; gerbils are socialized from birth.
3: Breeding for:
- show build: large males and muscular streamline females.
- spotted and mottled (very spotted), siamese, burmese, schimmel (orange tailed white).
- true, vibrant fur coloring, i.e., without recessive genes that fade out colors.
- thick tail tufts.
|* ABC Gerbils is located in Southern ew Hampshire w pickup in Waltham, MA too.
* NO SHIPPING
* Gerbils are bred for health & temperament first
* Gerbils have a pedigree showing parents reg info, colors, genetics (upon request).
* All ABC Gerbils have a life-time "welcome back" return policy
-- If you can no longer care for your gerbils, I can find them a new home.
|More Rescue Gerbils...
Many gerbil rescues, each with their own wonderful story, available in Brighton, MA:
Shawsheen River Gerbils
|We've gone home with Celeste|
|Nicky adopted me!
(with my dad)
|We've been adopted by Jessica and her classroom kids|
|We're going to school|
|Pretty girl Trio - Nine weeks old
Adopt a pair or all three
|Pickup: Waltham, MA or Nashua, NH|
|Also Available -
Non-breeding (sterile) black female and spotted black male - 1 year old
Coming soon -
Rescue male, black with 1/2 tail due to injury paired with a 5 week old orang pup.